CFD Futures Trading Example
- With CFD trading you buy a CFD based on a certain amount of the underlying asset. In this case, we will examine how to trade futures.
- The following worked examples show how you can use CFDs to trade a number of different markets.
- These examples show trades that result in both profits and losses.
- CFD trading example (Index) - Selling the US TECH 100
- You believe that the US TECH 100 will fall so you decide to sell a CFD based on 100 underlying futures contracts for that market.
- Tradeview Forex quotes you a spread of $13.47/$13.49 for Yahoo (YHOO).
After 2 days the market has fallen and you decide to close your position.
!Abra su una cuenta demo Trading ahora mismo! Puede elegir entre estas asombrosas plataformas: